It's been awhile since my last post. After the Cali trip it was back to work for a short stint. Then it was off to Ecuador. I'll put up a newer album with some favorite shots from there. After Ecuador it was hard to come back when I had 13 days straight of excellent waves. To stay stoked and do anything that is related to surfing I built a surf rack, have been doing some occasional reading, and definitely working. I got a few books, but currently am trying to finish "West of Jesus" by Steven Kotler. I recommend it to anyone who surfs. I'd also recommend it to anyone that wants to know more about surfing and why us surfers are so passionate about what we do.
For the surf rack my intentions were to build something that was freestanding, could be taken apart and reassembled (for moving purposes), and that could hold my whole quiver with room for an extra board. Here is how it ended up...check the photos below. In the future I'd like to make some changes to clean it up a little or add some extra features. Also, I'd be down to make another for anyone that wants to get their boards off the ground, out of the rafters, or leaning against a pile of junk in the garage.

1 comment:
It looks great. I am glad you had such a great trip.
Post a Comment